Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stretch My Muscles - Freestyle IV

***Hater is a Fan***

Tell em why you mad son
Cause they hatin' on you?
No be mad when they stop hatin' on you
Cause that's when you need to step your game up

To another level
Reinvent
Rewind
Rethink
Relax

Nope, cause the moment you relax
He advanced
To level two and you're still on level one
Making excuses for why the world is against you

"It's just me against the world"
Get out of your own way
Make room for the blessings to flow

Tell em why you mad son
Cause he's biting your style?
Look closer, think smarter
Your hater is a fan

The role we model
The leader we follow
The first in line
The head of the class
The best talkin' trash
The new millenium man.

Swag is official
The secrets remain confidential
Paparazzi on the coat tail
Biters come with signs that say "for sale"

My image isn't up for sale
It's an original
Made by the Creator of the Universe
In His Likeness
Made to be Righteous
Rule and Reign
Look different from the same

Clones that follows me
Shadows attached to me
Remarks to mimic me
Dirty dozens to trip me...up

I'll tell you why I'm mad son
Cause yesterday I had 100 haters
And today I only have 99
I got 99 problems and I need one more.

"Haters are your Fans!"

Word of the Day: Proverbs 25:28
In love,
Kristen ~ The Billionairess

No comments: