Monday, December 8, 2008

Pretty Kool

Blessed People...this is a letter I received from a new reader, that I wanted to share. It really warmed my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Kristen, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog. It blessed me so. I've been going through some rough things myself and find myself not the joyful Joy I was intended to be or the one I used to be. Thanks for the ray of hope. Also, I'm going to send your blog site out to others I know that would be blessed by it.

I design quilt patterns and make scripture prints with me photographs and scriptures from the Bible and inspiration. I would like to offer you one of my prints. Go to www.beejoyfulquilts.com/prints and pick out whichever print you would like. DO NOT click on the paypal button, but e-mail me back and let me know which one you want and I'll send it to you in the mai. It's just my way of saying "Thanks" for sharing and blessing me and others. I hope that you find one you will want.

May God take care of you and bless you bunches.
Joy

Word of the Day: Philippians 2:11
Always empowering,
Billionairess

No comments: