Friday, July 23, 2010

Kristen interviewed by the Lenny Matthews Show

On July 19, I was interviewed about my contribution to "Souls of My Young Sisters" and The King's Daughters, Inc, by journalist and television host Lenny Matthews. The Lenny Matthews Show has been taping and reporting for over 30 years. I was humbled and excited to be interviewed by someone of integrity. My dream and goal is to create and host a news magazine show. I would be considered ol' school when it comes the type of television I like. My favorite television formats are public access television and cable broadcast stations. I like hard core journalism disseminated with integrity from a diverse group of informed, knowledgeable sources.

Here is my interview with journalist Lenny Williams:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PmsTJ-XMY

No comments: