Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Make Me Over - Tonex

Verse 1
You know my other side
I can no longer hide
Let you down so many times
Sin freshly crucifies

Thought that I had a plan
Had it all figured out
But the more that you tried
To be by my side
The more I put you out

Chorus
Lord make me over (3x's)
Make me over again (4x's)

Verse 2
Time after time I failed you
Pierced your side when they already nailed you
Jesus heal my open wounds
I just want to be more like you

Father I let you down
What's not like you just take it out
Reconcile me Jesus
I just want to please you
Wash me and make me whole

Chorus
Lord make me over (3x's)
Make me over again (4x's)

Ending:
Make me over again Lord
Cause I'm tired of my evil ways
And I want to make a change
Make me over Lord

Chorus
Lord make me over (3x's)
Make me over again (until end)

No comments: